On 12 May 2022 ICAI will host a hybrid event on the use of medical data.
What if we could make it much easier to improve Healthcare by sharing research data? What if we would remove many of the roadblocks, researchers and clinicians face while exchanging Medical Data from multiple sources? To drive value-based health care, we need to analyse massive amounts of data. Finding, accessing, and processing medical data while respecting privacy and security regulations is a complex task. It is important to enable scientists to analyse the data, discover and develop new hypotheses about human health so that they can focus on what really matters: improving patients’ lives with a fast track to clinical innovation. During this event, we will address how data sharing and AI play an essential role within e/MTIC and share with you two research cases in which data and AI play a vital role.
- 12:00 hr: Opening by Maarten de Rijke (UvA), ICAI scientific director
- 12:05 hr: How data sharing and AI play an essential role within e/MTIC and introduction to the e/MTIC Health Data Portal by Kees van de Klauw, manager at NL AI Coalition and e/MTIC Ecosystem manager
- 12:20 hr: Trustworthy AI for Medical Image Formation by Nicola Pezzotti, Senior Scientist at Philips Research and Assistant Professor at the TU/e
- 12:45 hr: Visualization of Data and AI, Interpretable AI by Jon Pluyter, Senior Usability Engineer at Philips
- 13:10 hr: Recap and insights of e/MTIC as regional hub and participation in the national HealthRI project by Kees van der Klauw and Sjoerd Mentink
- 13:25 hr: Closing Q&A