On Tuesday, September 26, 2023, the EuroHPC Joint Undertaking (EuroHPC JU) is organizing a three-hour virtual event focused on ‘High Performance Computers (HPC) for AI.’ The event will commence at 09:30 CEST and provides a unique opportunity to gain insights into the role of supercomputers in the development and application of artificial intelligence.
During this Information Day, a variety of key topics will be addressed, including:
- How EuroHPC JU’s supercomputers can be deployed for AI applications.
- The access options to these supercomputers.
- Ongoing and upcoming AI-related calls and activities.
- The support services offered by EuroCC national competence centers.
- Examples of success stories that have taken advantage of the opportunities provided by EuroHPC JU.
For more details concerning the event, please click here.
EuroHPC JU is a joint initiative between the EU, European countries, and private partners. With a budget of approximately 7 billion euros, the initiative aims to develop a world-class supercomputing ecosystem in Europe. Both the business sector, particularly small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as well as public organizations and academic institutions can use these supercomputers free of charge for research purposes.
At present, EuroHPC JU operates six of the largest and fastest supercomputers in Europe and globally. These are equipped with various types of GPUs and CPUs, making them versatile for diverse kinds of research and applications.
Are you interested in participating? Please register yourself by clicking on the registration button.