On 17 February 2022 ICAI will organise an event on AI in the Dutch food industry. The Agro-Food lab, a collaboration of among others Wageningen University & Research Center and AI for Biosciences Lab (Delft University and DSMO) will present their developments and challenges regarding the use of AI in agricultural production systems and bio-based products.
- 12.00h: Opening
- 12:05h: Introduction of the AI for Agro-food lab by Congcong Sun (WUR)
- 12:15h: Rekha Raja (WUR) will present and demonstrate: ‘agro-food robotics’
- 12.25h: Introduction of the AI for Biosciences lab by Marcel Reinders (TU Delft)
- 12:30h: Chengyao Peng (TU Delft) will present research done in the lab
- 12.45h: Discussion what’s next in AI for Food in NL
- 13.00h: End
Please click here for more information about the online event and the possibility to register.