On the 3rd of November 2022, ICAI will organise a hybrid event on Working with medical data.
In the medical field we are facing specific problems which makes it challenging to innovate fast. Data is a crucial ingredient for the AI experts in the medical field. With that, we do see that data use and data sharing is still not always as easy as it might seem. But on the other hand, we do see that solutions are made and we do have possibilities. Question is, how can we use those ways of working in our tech environment. Bram van Ginneken (RadboudUMC) will first discuss about FAIR requirements for data sharing. Afterwards, Gennady Roshchupkin (Erasmus MC) will talk with us about the lessons learned in his experiences of federated learning and genomics.
- 15.00 hr: Opening
- 15:30 hr: Challenge 1: “Sharing medical image data: how should we implement the rather vague FAIR requirements in practice” presented by Bram van Ginneken(RadboudUMC)
- 15.55 hr: Q&A
- 16.00 hr: Challenge 2: “Everything new is well forgotten old: what we can learn from the meta-analysis studies” by Gennady Roshchupkin (Erasmus MC)
- 16.25 hr: Q&A
- 16.30 hr: Panel discussion “How to tackle challenges in medical data usage by collaborating together” with:
- Bram van Ginneken (RadboudUMC)
- Clarisa Sanchez (University of Amsterdam & AUMC)
- Gennady Roshchupkin (Erasmus MC)
- Johan van Soest (Maastricht University)
- 17.00 hr: Drinks and networking
Click here for more information about the event. If you want to participate on site (Radboud University), please register here. For online participation click here.