On the 1st of November, ICAI is organising the ICAI Day Autumn Edition. Explore AI’s impact on healthcare. This event at Radboud University, Nijmegen, offers a deep dive into AI’s technical aspects in medicine.
The agenda includes insightful presentations (online available), engaging round table discussions, lead by experts in the field, and poster presentations of the ICAI Labs from across the Netherlands. Highlights feature Nijmegen ICAI Lab’s cutting-edge work, AI in Radiation Oncology, MRI reconstruction challenges, and AI frameworks. Attendees can also explore ethical, governance, implementation, and legal aspects of AI in healthcare.
- 12:00 – 13:30 Round Table Lunch Discussion
- 13:30 – 13:40 Presentation on Overview of all ICAI health labs
- 13:40 – 14:05 Nijmegen ICAI Lab presentation
- 14:05 – 14:30 Nijmegen ICAI Lab presentation
- 14:30 – 15:00 Break & poster/demo presentation
- 15:00 – 15:20 Brightlands Smart Health Lab presentation (Petros Kalendralis)
- 15:20 – 15:40 AI4 MRI Lab presentation (Thijs van Osch)
- 15:40 – 16:00 AI Challenges and frameworks (James Meakin)
- 16:00 – 16:05 Closing
- 16:10 – 17:00 Borrel/Networking & posters