The 5th Edition of European AI Forum will take place on June 30th. This conference is a collaboration between nine national AI-associations in the EU. This time the Hub France IA is in charge and the event will be broadcasted from Paris.
With this conference, policymakers and AI-entrepreneurs will be brought together to discuss the most pressing issues that are driving the AI ecosystem around. There will be an interesting line-up of high-level speakers from across the European Union. The exact programme will be communicated in due time.
Next to several keynotes and fireside chats, these panels will be waiting to engage the public into a discussion:
- Round table: Finance & Compliance
- How to control the risks associated with the use of artificial intelligence in the banking and finance?
- Panel 1: AI & Defence
- How to approach the new security situation in Europe?
- Panel 2: AI Data and regulation
- What is the current status of the AI Regulation in the EU Parliament?
- Panel 3: AI & Energy
- How can AI secure energy stability in the EU?
Please click here to register.