It is essential for AI systems to be trustworthy and scalable. AI data spaces improve the trustworthiness and scalability of AI systems. However, realising an AI data space comes with a variety of challenging aspects such as:
- How can trust be facilitated to enable the AI data space?
- How can the AI data space be implemented efficiently and in a way that it can be easily scaled?
- How can an AI data space enable an AI application?
- How do you organise collaboration with all involved stakeholders?
- What do I need to prepare to realise an AI data space and what resources are available for me to use?
For many actors with the ambition of realising an AI data space, it is not clear how they can start its development and the process to implement it is unclear. There are many relevant resources to support the development of AI data spaces, but it is unclear when and how these are best used.